The Campus France E-Ambassadors blog has been launched on 20 September 2017 in Paris during the Open Doors Day of the agency with the presence of about a hundred international students.
Discover their experience in France
Three e-Ambassadors were present for the event: Slava, Jorge and Imen. They were greeted with much enthusiasm from all students present.
The blog now boasts 6 E-Ambassadors:
- Yanxiang, 25 years old, Chinese, in Masters 2 course at the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées
- Ivana, 18 years old, Venezuelan, in Licence course at Sciences Po Paris, Poitiers campus
- Odam Anne, 24 years old, Nigerian, in Masters course at the Institut Français du Pétrole
- Slava, 22 years old, Russian, in Master 2 International Business Management course at the École de Management de la Sorbonne (EMS)
- Jorge, 31 years old, Argentinian, alumni of the Masters course in communication at the University of Burgundy
- Imen 25 years old is Algerian, in PhD (Doctorat) in Architecture and Heritage in the University of Paris 8.
Their articles talk about several aspects, all of them told from their point of view: studies, housing, French language, travels, hobbies, money, and more.
Check them out: www.e-ambassadeurs.campusfrance.org