Campus France publishes Reception Sheets, Institute Sheets and several programme catalogues. At any time, you can add, modify or delete information concerning your institute and the academic programmes you offer.
Your Reception and Institute Sheets
Published by Campus France, the Reception and Institute Sheets contribute to raising the profile of your institute. You can modify them at any time online through an interface accessible via the link that was sent to you when you joined the Campus France Forum. The modified sheets are updated once per month.
- The new information must be provided in French, English and Spanish.
- If your logo isn't up to date, send a new version in .jpg, .eps, .tiff or .ai format (300 dpi).
When registering your institute for an event, you can also confirm or modify the information through the same interface.
For more information about the Reception and Institute Sheets, contact Anne Benoît:
Adding your programmes to our online catalogues
Add, modify or delete a programme in the Campus France online catalogues at any time, by simple request. The International Relations contact for your institute has a login and password for each catalogue. For the catalogue of Doctoral schools, the contact is the director of the Doctoral school.
Below is the list of contacts for the various catalogues. To add, modify or delete a programme:
- in the catalogue of Doctoral schools, contact Nicolas Poussielgue, manager of Doctoral and research studies (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- in the catalogue of artistic training CampusArt, contact the CampusArt department (email@example.com) or Marie Chamoreau , manager of artistic training (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- in the catalogue of short programmes, contact Marie Chamoreau manager of artistic training (email@example.com);
- in the catalogue of Programmes Taught in English, contact Anne Benoît, publishing manager (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- in the Bachelor's and Master's catalogues (updated in January, March and October), use the contact form on the Campus France site.