The Campus France Forum member institutes enjoy exclusive services and preferential rates on the services offered by Campus France. Registration is voluntary and includes a financial contribution.
Which institutes can join the Campus France Forum?
Institutes that apply must have international conventions, partnerships and agreements with foreign institutes of higher education and welcome foreign students to their institutes.
An institute is automatically a member if it is:
- a member of one of the three higher education conferences (CPU, CDEFI or CGE);
- a research institute listed among the main research institutes by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (regardless of its status: EPST, EPA, EPIC or foundation);
- a major public institute (EPSCP, EPIC, EPA, EPCC, etc.).
Those institutes, schools, establishments, organisations and networks that are not members of an institutional conference may also join Campus France Forum if they are:
- a public institute of higher education;
- a private institute of higher education;
- a free institute of higher education;
- a national research and/or academic institute;
- a school within an institute such as HEC or Sciences Po.
These institutes may belong to one of the following categories:
- private business schools conferring a Master's (CEFDG) preparing for a national degree of the BTS type, conferring titles registered with the national repertory of professional certifications. (RNCP – Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles) at level I or II or degrees recognised by the labels professional Bachelor's of the schools CCI, AACSB, AMBA, EPAS or EQUIS;
- FLE schools with the Qualité français langue étrangère label, examination centres or centres for preparing for FLE tests and diplomas (TEF, TCF, DELF, DALF) recognised by French higher education and/or members of the networks ADCUEFE or Alliance française;
- private engineering schools conferring the title of engineer accredited by the Commission of engineering titles and/or the rank of Master;
- art schools conferring national degrees, degrees with the rank of Master and/or titles registered at the RNCP level I or II;
- other institutes that the Forum's restricted office feels meet the conditions necessary for joining the Forum.
Note that membership is not open to entities located in an institute: faculty, institute, doctoral school, etc.
What documents are required to join the Campus France Forum?
- the questionnaire "institute or group not a member of a Conference (CPU, CDEFI, CGE) in the Campus France Forum";
- an information file;
- a document presenting the institute (brochure, booklet, etc.);
- a letter requesting membership signed by the director of the institute and stating its legal status or that of its group;
- an extract from the minutes of the board of directors or committee approving membership in the Forum (certified document with signature stamp of the institute);
- the latest financial statements for the calculation of fees;
- the membership contract;
- a copy of the conventions entered into with foreign institutes or organisations;
- a copy of the RNCP record where applicable.
On receipt of the complete file, the application will be studied by the Campus France Forum's restricted office. It alone can authorise membership.
Duration of membership and conditions of termination
Membership in the Campus France Forum is tacitly renewable at the end of the calendar year.
In the event of group or network membership, only the member entity benefits from the services of Campus France. To benefit from these services, an institute that is a member of a network or group must register on its own behalf.
Any request to terminate membership must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt three months prior to the end of the calendar year. After this point, the institute in question must pay all of the fees for the coming year.
Financial conditions of membership
Payment of the membership fees for an institute must be made within one month of receipt of the invoice.
- If the membership application is accepted prior to September 1st, the institute must pay the fees for the current year.
- If the membership application is accepted after September 1st, the institute may participate in the Campus France Meetings for the current year at the member rate and must pay the fees solely for the next year.
Membership fees for 2018
The fees are calculated according to the institute's operating budget, excluding personnel and amortisation costs.
- For an operating budget of less than 5 million Euros, the annual fee is 799.50 euros including VAT.
- For an operating budget greater than 5 million Euros, the annual fee is 2,706 euros including VAT.