The Immersion France and Campus France Kiosque applications are for foreign students seeking a language trip to France, as well as for professionals of higher education.
Advantages of the Immersion France application for students
Created by Campus France, Immersion France is a multi-lingual application for mobile phones and tablets. It is free and easy to access, and helps foreign students prepare for their language trip to France. In particular, it provides:
- a catalogue of the language centres in France having the "Qualité Français langue étrangère" label (French as a Foreign Language Quality), Unosel and those covered by the "Office and member institutes of the Campus France forum" quality contract;
- assistance in deciding to prepare for a personalised language stay;
- an interactive map of the regions of France;
- promotional photographs and videos;
- hundreds of offers of linguistic stays that mix learning French, training classes, exploring the cuisine and tourism.
Advantages of the Immersion France application for language centres
Language centres can use Immersion France to promote their services. They can also add a description of their training programmes, photos and a location module to their dedicated space. They also enjoy many advantages, including:
- a promotional campaign developed through the entire French cultural network abroad, French embassies and services;
- an exclusive partnership with three Francophone institutions: Campus France, the French public agent for student mobility, Atout France, the French public agency for the promotion of tourism, and TV5 Monde, the international French TV station with a presence on each continent;
- direct contact with the users of the application;
- statistics on users who have checked the offers;
- technical support and consulting to promote the offers.
In addition, Immersion France reaches a very large number of people abroad:
- one million people learning French and who visit the Instituts français and the Alliances Françaises around the world;
- 200 million students applying to continue their studies in France and who are catalogued by the Campus France offices;
- everyone who watches TV5 Monde;
- tourism professionals in contact with the Atout France offices: tour operators, travel agencies, specialised fairs, etc.
The Campus France Kiosque application
Available on Google Play and the Apple Store, Campus France Kiosque lets you read the documentation provided to the professionals of higher education by Campus France on your tablet or mobile phone.
Designed as a library of studies and analyses of the different aspects of student mobility, this application contains valuable documentary resources for institutes of higher education as well as for a wide institutional audience.
Campus France Kiosque is also for members of the Campus France forum and attendees of the Campus France Meetings, for both members and visitors. The Kiosque gives you access to all of the publications uploaded online.
- check the documents in the different collections (see below);
- read the documents offline;
- share the documents with your colleagues;
- be notified as soon as the latest publications are online.
The collections on Campus France Kiosque
To make navigation and access to the information easier, the Kiosque France documents are grouped in collections. You can thus access the different types of documents:
- the country dossiers and country Focus which deal with higher education and mobility in the different countries around the world;
- the Points of Reference, and Notes in which French and foreign authors and experts are invited to "think about mobility";
- the key figures which each year provide complete overviews of the relative mobility of international students, along with statistics sheets;
- the Campus France TNS Sofres barometer which looks at the image of France for foreign students and surveys their expectations;
- the activity report and the institutional brochure which detail Campus France's activities.