The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to allow French higher education institutions to attract top international students in Masters' and PhD course.
The Eiffel program allows to train the next foreign decision makers, in the private and public sectors, in critical study fields, and encourage applications by students from emerging countries at Masters' level and emerging and industrialised countries at PhD level.
Schedule for 2018
- opening of call for applications: week of October 16, 2017
- Deadline for files reception by Campus France: January 12, 2018
- Publication of results: week of March 26, 2018
Terms and conditions
- Eiffel program handbook - 2018 Session
Only French higher education institutions can file applications.
- If you are an institution and already participated in the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence
=> You should have received an email detailing how to download application files. If not, contact us
- If you are an institution and are participating in for the first time in the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence
=> Contact us to access application files.
- If you are a student and want to know the terms and conditions of the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence, click here.
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles
Send a message