For the second consecutive year, Campus France joined the Delta Festival that will be held on July 7 and 8, 2018 in Marseille. As the biggest student event in Europe, the Delta Festival will gather for the 4th time more than 30,000 students on the beaches in Marseille and 250 associations in 5 villages to unite and celebrate youth and the young in all its aspects: music, sports, arts, innovation, and much more! Join Team Campus France under the Marseille sun to share unforgettable experiences in exceptional conditions!
Join the Campus France sports team for a free pass to the festival
Are you a Campus France scholarship holder or registered on France Alumni? You can play pétanque or beach volley in team Campus France / France Alumni with other international students or alumni!
Campus France offers:
- entrance ticket for the DELTA FESTIVAL for one day on July 7, including registration fees to the championship and a ticket for the open air festival
- a refund (on receipt) of the coach trip (only) from your city of residence to Marseille
- a T-shirt from Team Campus France
- access to accommodation with negotiated price
Offer limited to the 20 first registered and available until June 22, 2018. To be noted that registration fees for July 8 are at your charge
Enjoy a preferential price for the festival
You can also choose to participate in the DELTA as a visitor. You will benefit from special prices from our partners:
- Saturday, July 7: 30€ (instead of 35€)
- Sunday, July 8: 25€ (instead of 27€)
- 2-days ticket: 53€ (instead of 58€)
Whatever your package of choice, please complete the form, so we can send all useful information to complete your participation as sports competitor or visitor!
Check out the full program of the festival: www.delta-festival.com