Applications for 2013/2014 session are closed since January 9th, 2013. The results will be annonced during the week of March 18th, 2013.
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master's, engineering and PhD courses.
Calendar Session 2013/2014
- Online of applications: September 26th, 2012
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 9th, 2013
- Announcement of results: Week of March 18th, 2013
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2013/2014 Session PDF format
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2012/2013 Session PDF format
- Quality chart under PDF format
- Evaluation chart under PDF format (in french only)
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles