RUE 2017: contribution from Campus France
Campus France was pleased to welcome PhD graduates, companies and higher education institutions at its stand during the RUE 2017 at Porte Maillot.
The Agency spoke during the round tables and workshops organised by the AEF, which led Campus France to contribute to the attractiveness and standing of France and French higher education with its expertise and know-how.
- Bertrand Monthubert reminded the figures of mobility and the role of Campus France before departure of students, once the student is in France and after his study stay in the session "Attracting students from all over the world: how to make a difference? What are the international standards of attractiveness of campuses? What are the obstacle to overcome? What then, what follow-up?"
- Danielle Briche also presented the MeetAFrica project during the visit of the African delegation.
- Marie Chamoreau shared her expertise on "An industry under the spotlights. Fashion, design, arts: how to develop trainings up to the needs of an industry which is internationally attractive? Following what business models?"
- Emilie Pollet spoke to remind the contribution of Campus France in the workshop: "Refugees: What intake policies and practices for the ESR? How to pool forces and resources?"
- During the ending conference, Olivier Chiche-Portiche participated to the discussion regarding "International attractiveness and standing also needs communication!"