Applications will be open until January 9th 2015.
The Eiffel scholarship program was developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and international development as a tool to allow French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students for master's and PhD degree programs.
It helps to train future foreign policy makers, from the private and public sectors, in education priority areas, and encourage applications from students from developing countries to obtain a master’s level and from emerging and industrialized countries to obtain a doctorate level.
Calendar Session 2015/2016
- Opening of the call for applications: October 21th, 2014
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 9th, 2015
- Announcement of results: Week of March 23th, 2015
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2015 Session
Only the French higher education institutions may submit candidature files.
- You are a establishment and you have participated in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program
=> You should have received an email indicating you how to download the application files. Otherwise contact us.
- You are a establishment and you are participating for the first time in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program
=> Contact us for access to application files.
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles