Call for applications is closed since January 8th, 2014. Results will be annouced on Week of March 17th, 2014.
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master's, engineering and PhD courses.
Calendar Session 2014/2015
- Online of applications: September 25th, 2013
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 8th, 2014
- Announcement of results: Week of March 17th, 2014
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2014/2015 Session PDF format
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2013/2014 Session PDF format
- User folder Master Guide component in PDF format (in french only)
- User Guide folder pane Doctorate in PDF format (in french only)
- Quality chart under PDF format
- Evaluation chart under PDF format (in french only)
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles